DONATE TODAY

All East York Strategy programs are completely free of charge for our youth.  Our activities are funded by business and individual donations.  Your support is greatly appreciated.

100% of monies raised will be used for East York Strategy efforts. Thank you very much for your consideration of this important project.

If you would like to donate to this important community initiative:

A.     To donate without receiving a donation receipt for income tax purposes: Make your cheque payable to East York Strategy and mail it to:  East York  Strategy                                                                                       1041 Pape Avenue                                                                                                       Toronto, Ontario                                                                                                                    M4K 3W1

B.     To receive a donation receipt for income tax purposes: Make your cheque payable to “Bethany Baptist Church” and mark “East York Strategy” in the memo portion of the cheque.  Mail to: East York Strategy 1041 Pape Avenue Toronto, Ontario M4K 3W1   Tax receipts will be issued by Bethany Baptist Church by February of the following year.

C.     Visit our Canada Helps page for online giving: CanadaHelps makes giving simple and convenient. Just 1.8% of your donation will be directed to Canada Helps while the other 98.2% goes towards East York Strategy.  Our goal for summer 2017 is $1800. Help us reach this goal! You receive a tax receipt for 100% of the value of your donation.                    https://www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/donate-now-for-camp-yolo-2/